Ground, Air or Sea
We Deliver Your Package Based On Your Needs
Shop & Buy
Shop & Buy
In order to access our services, you will need to register as a customer or as a business and open an account
Register to create your account so we can keep you informed as of the status of your purchases
Shop MK's Selected Retail Partners, pay the retailer or seller and arrange delivery to MK at Riverside Storage, 500 Assumption Blvd
Moncton, NB, E1C 0R5 Canada. Or shop MK's featured products available in our inventory.
Shop from MK Canada to MK DNC: MK will advise you that your order from the retailer has arrived or if you are buying MK featured products, we will advise to their availability, you add them to your shopping cart and complete the transaction. . You will select from MK's shipping options and fill out the shipping form with your information as final destination. You will pay MK for the shipping.
MK will provide you with a number for you to track your purchases.
Your trusted servant for shipping
Mozo Kai specializes in helping shoppers, small businesses and charitable organizations to find and deliver products between Canada and Africa.
How Shipping Works
1. After having shopped on-line, fill out the shipping information on the retailer’s site giving instructions to deliver the packages to the MK Distribution Centre, 500 Assumption Blvd, Moncton, NB, E1C 0R5 Canada and send us an email at: email@example.com informing us that a package or mail has been shipped and provide us with the product details and your MK member details.
If you pick the MK selected retailer store location as Moncton, we have preferred delivery rates in our town and in some cases, we do weekly pick-ups from these retailers.
2. When your package arrives at the MK Distribution Centre, we will register your package.
3. If you are shopping MK’s featured products and we have the inventory on hand you complete the transaction.
4. MK notifies the buyer of the arrival of the products and ask the buyer to pick their preferred method of shipping. You will need to select shipment by mail, by air or by ship.
5. The MK member pays MK for the shipping, you choose your method of payment: Credit card, E-transfer or PayPal. Our standard charge is $25 per Kg US including duty. Contact us for non-typical dimension products information. Charges can change during volatile business periods.
6. Once payment is received MK will send your product to our office in DRC or to the member’s final destination.
7. The time of arrival of your package will depend on which option you have selected ie. by mail, by air or by ship. Some time later your package arrives in your area.
8. The buyer tracks their product moving from the MK Distribution System to its final destination through the MK shipping and tracking system
To Be Eligible For Shipping
1. MK individual or business members must be authenticated using a combination of MK member number, proper personal identification, personal email and/or social media.
2. Buyers must comply with all domestic and international shipping prohibitions and restrictions and they must disclose any prohibited items to the proper authorities. As soon as MK suspects any prohibited items they will be inspected and if found non-compliant, they will be turned over to the appropriate authorities.
3. The charge for shipping will be based on weight, volume and dimensions, these have to be identified.
4. Food products are not allowed.
5. Shipping must be prepaid.
6. All buying and selling activities must be legal. Any illegal activities will be disclosed to the police and/or to customs officers.
7. MK may use reputable carrier services when needed to reduce cost and shorten delivery time.
Our Mission & Approach
Mozo Kai’s Mission: To offer you popular products via established retail companies and periodically offer you products for sale on our website. We help you search for and buy what you want, store and deliver your packages securely within your time requirements and delivery options available.
Mozo Kai’s Vision: The international easy option to help you find products and help you ship your packages.
The Meaning of MozoKai: (Mozo=Servant, Kai=Good person) the trusted and caring servant.
Our business partners are citizens from African countries living in Canada and Canadian citizens who have experience in volunteering abroad, including in Africa. We realized that Canadians have a strong retail industry that can provide a wide range of quality products. We also can source used household articles that could be valuable to those on a limited budget.
Therefore, we created a shipping company called Mozo Kai with operations in Canada and in Africa. These products could be distributed to citizens in African communities through an international shipping company.
At the same time, MK International will make it easier for Africans to identify products that they need to buy and make that purchase transaction easier, safer and affordable.
We will also consider franchise opportunities to further build connections between Canada and Africa.
We will strive to build a positive business experience in every transaction so that buyers and sellers can connect with more confidence and security. We will ask our member users to uphold the same high standards that they apply in their own community when dealing with their neighbours.
We want to build a sustainable network of citizens and communities so they can handle their own business transactions. Our focus is to build an online marketplace for people near and far, that provides the simplest and most trustworthy buying and selling experience for individuals and small businesses.
We can also, extend our network to selected communities (that qualify and will respect our code of conduct and our policies) that would like to set up, a buy-and-sell portal for their region.
MK Charities: (Our MK Charities website is under construction)
Trust between people and communities is essential for sustainable development. We have experienced it firsthand.
Ordinary people can make gestures of kindness and respect. They can also build economic ties through simple economic transactions that can benefit our citizens and communities.
We will also partner with reputable non-government organizations (NGOs), charitable, religious and community organizations to build strong networks and maximize our collective contribution to community building.